The unit is designed for use with powdered or granular dairy products such as milk powder, casien and casienates. It should be mounted at a suitable point in line or in a hopper.
The basic sampler comprises a pneumatically operated sampling ram which extends into the product line or hopper, then draws the sample back to a chamber from which it is discharged into a suitable container.
The standard unit has a maximum capacity of 50cm³ and delivers samples of 20g –25g with most powders. Compressed air at 550kPa (min) – usage is minimal – approx 300cm³ of free air per stroke
- Spacers to reduce sample size
- Oversize units for larger samples
- Electronic or pneumatic controllers
- Diverter valve (holds two sample containers to enable changing of container during operation).
- Hygienic construction –simple and robust
- All contact parts T316 stainless steel or Teflon
- MAF approved
- Easily removed for maintenance or cleaning