Rotary Tub Filler Sealer – Series 2101
The Hunter Model Series 2101, is a fully automatic single track (intermittent motion) rotary filling and lidding machine designed to handle a wide range of stackable (round or rectangular) tubs, generally up to 1 kg or 1 litre capacity.
A wide range of container sizes (up to 140.0mm max dimension) can be accommodated by the use of change parts – change over time is usually no more than 15-20 minutes.
Outputs up to (and sometimes exceeding) 60 containers per minute are achievable depending on product type and container size.
- 8 station rotary indexing machine for filling, sealing and lidding round or rectangular tubs.
- Containers up to 150.0mm across many accommodated up to 1kg capacity.
- Up to 60 tubs/min filling and lidding. Up to 35 tubs/min filling and heat seal membrane.
- Microprocessor (PLC) control of all functions ensures exceptional reliability.
- Systems often incorporate Hunter volumetric fillers (Model 305 or Model 505).
- An optional bottom-down fill (container lift), at 2 filling stations.
- Standard, no container /no fill and container/no lid feature.
- Safety guarding and interlocks to the appropriate standards.
- Change parts available for different sized containers and lids.
- Ejection of containers to optional outfeed conveyor and collating table.
- Stand up pouch version available for filling and sealing of gusset type bags.